1. Do your products come unfinished so that I can stain them to match my existing millwork? ANS. Yes, all of our products come unfinished. However, we do offer the option to prefinish every product that we make. If you are interested in having your order prefinished, please take a look at our prefinished colors and pricing.
2. Are your ‘oak’ products red oak or white oak?
ANS. All of our mouldings, doors, and stair parts are stocked in red oak. Hardwood flooring is stocked in both red oak and white oak. Our products are available in white oak by special order. Please call 1-800-732-1697 for a quote and lead time.
3. How do I order a profile from the custom hardwood mouldings catalog?
ANS. The mouldings shown in the custom hardwood mouldings catalog are all made per order in any of the select species that we offer. Please call 1-800-732-1697 to receive a quote and lead time on the profile that you are interested in. If you don’t see what you need, we have the capability in-house to match any profile that you have.
4. I am not a contractor, will you still sell to me?
ANS. Certainly, our valued customers are do-it-yourselfers, remodelers, homeowners, contractors, and you.
5. I don’t see the door style that I am looking for, can you make custom paneled doors?
ANS. Absolutely. Baird Brothers has a custom door department that is capable of making almost any custom door style that you would like. Please give us a call and let one of our representatives assist you with your fine hardwood needs.